Wednesday, August 01, 2012

An element of Something

I want to be a part of something
Not any revolution & not any change
An incessant world of covariance
With composure of chance & a jumble of state

Want to let it go; want to let my hair down
I want to be at peace with what is still unfound
That which has ceased to exist, my own..
And the new affiliates of an old caravan

Inner strength that I was proud of
Or a new-found confidence that might as well be a farce
With highs of life & bitter experiences of lows
I want to go out exploring, for I am a wiser self now

It is stuck in continuity, with a chain of caveat
Smothering all hopes with cuffs of beliefs
Mind breaks the inertia, is a point to moot
Yet I want to be a part of something, something that is ineffably true... 

No comments:

Post a Comment